For a high-end look with high heat outputs to match, the sleek and smooth Slieve designer radiator is designed to complement a range of interiors – with both horizontal and vertical models available to suit any space.
Built to QRL’s exceptional standards of quality, the Slieve offers designer style without compromising on all-important radiator performance.
• Available in five heights from 288 – 723mm
• Available in ten lengths from 500mm – 2000mm
• Available in five type options from single panel to double panel double convector
• Available in three heights 1600mm to 2000mm
• Available in up to nine widths 288mm to 868mm
• Available in single or double panel options
Durable powder coated in White RAL 9016 paint for a brighter, whiter finish
Full 10-year warranty
Manufactured and tested to BS EN 442
Available in Ready-Made colours
Also available in over 180 RAL colours. Contact your merchant or installer for details.
Stocked items available, please contact your local branch for further information. Coloured radiators are available on a 4 week lead time.
Download our ‘How to Bleed Radiators’ guide under the ‘Download’ tab
Full details of the range request our brochure at firstname.lastname@example.org